Unable to submit

Hajeema

Unable to submit

HI. I am unable to submit my son's registration. I have looked it over multiple times and do not see anything missing. Friends looked as well. Please help

13 Replies
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @Hajeema,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  Are you receiving an error message? If so, would you provide the error message, please?

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
1spindr
Padawan

since I'm re-registering multiple kiddos, I'd already figured out about the unique sequence for emergency contacts with the first re-registration.  When that happens the "required" button lit up red.  I have checked over every single aspect 5x and there is no flag (no red) on my page and all questions answered correctly.  The submit button is still grayed out.  It's infuriating! HELP!

WackyJacky

Good Afternoon , I too t first faced this then i realized the numbering i had done for emergency contact was myself 1st , then dad , then on the four at the bottom i put grandma #1 then ther grandma # 2 when it should have been just 1 -6 ... also my given name is Jaclyn but noone calls me that so out of habit i signed jackie i had to correct that in order to submit..hope this helps

Sheri70
Journeyman

THANK YOU for mentioning the order of the emergency contacts....after 30 minutes of reviewing the pages over and over....I searched for help and found your reply.  I had put myself and my husband in order (1 and 2) and then had put the emergency numbers in order (again used 1 and 2) but those needed to be 3 and 4....program didn't alert me to the error of my thinking!   Now I can start kiddo #2!

SALLORE

I too can not submit.. I have gone over it with a finetooth comb! and it will not submit.. 

arclend
Padawan

I'm in the same boat, can't submit. Check all the data, the contact priorities, and Submit is still greyed out. Might help if there was some sort of indicator of what is missing or incorrect that is visual. I searched for every use of the word "required" and all of them had information entered.

SamuelN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @arclend and @SALLORE , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

If you are unable to submit your form, this likely means that there is still a field on that form that is either missing or in an invalid format. If you are unable to locate this field on the form, we would suggest reaching out to our Family Support team via Live Assist, who will be able to inform you of which fields need editing to submit your form successfully.

You can start a live chat with our Support team by clicking the following link: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Support-Case-Chat/ct-p/SupportCaseChat

1spindr
Padawan

What would be MORE helpful and a better use of my time AND safer in this age of malware and Trojan horses/ ID theft, is for a visible sign that there is a problem to be put on the page--like a hilite in red or yellow marking an incorrectly formatted field--rather than having to start a chat in which an unknown person asks to take control of my computer so they can see what's wrong. Just something to take back to IS/IT and your coding people.

arclend
Padawan

@SamuelN what kind of answer is that? The form is less than satisifactory in it's ability to tell me what needs fixing so the only option is to try and track someone down so they can tell me what single piece of information to correct? How about fix the form?

SamuelN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @arclend and @1spindr , thank you for your reply!

Our forms are created based on the requirements of your school district. If you believe a form should be changed, we would suggest reaching out to your school district to request that change.

For assistance with submitting your form, please feel free to contact our Support team via Live Assist here: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Support-Case-Chat/ct-p/SupportCaseChat

JONROSE
Trainee

I think the form is very sensitive and doesn't tell you what is missing.  I feel like in most cases it is the emergency contact ordering section.  In my case it was.  Be sure that you don't have the parents names as the 'Non-Parental Emergency Contact' and when ordering....Parents would be 1 and 2, and then Emergency contacts would be 3 and 4 (grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc.).  Once I changed the ordering and took me and my wife off the non-parental emergency section, and reordered it, I was able to submit.

Drnsong70
Trainee

Ok.  Just got off of the online chat support session.

One thing I missed was that on the question of whether or not you had worked in Agriculture and you click No, go to the follow up question and also click No on it's last option. 

Clicking no to the Agriculture question still requires you to answer the follow up question.  Logical-=> NO 😃

PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @arclend@1spindr@Drnsong70,

We appreciate your feedback regarding the registration forms!  I submitted your feedback to the product review team.  With that being said, I still recommend reaching out to the school district to request the form to be changed since the forms are created based on their requirements.  If you have any other questions let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!