Unable to submit Kindersgarten enrollmemt form

sanhoffmann

Unable to submit Kindersgarten enrollmemt form

When selecting "Ethnicity" and "Race", it automaticallu opens up another box with the same question (now at #7). No matter what selections I make in the menu, I get the message, "The above selections are invalid. Please make sure your selections above are unique and try again."

I can't get passed this to submit the form.

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @sanhoffmann

I am sorry you were unable to submit the kindergarten enrollment form to your school district. This could be caused by a required field within the form that is missing information or a field with information entered in an invalid format.

I recommend reviewing all the fields to determine if they are complete by navigating to the review and submit page and looking for fields that are marked with 'Required' or 'Invalid Format'. You could navigate to the pages with the errors and then edit the fields.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

sanhoffmann

The fields were all completed. If you read my initial comment, my problem was that the "race" field kept opening up endless sub fields that prevented me from submitting the enrollment.
It turns out that the form is apparently optimized for use with Chrome, but not other internet browsers. The same issue did not appear when I reopened the form in Chrome.
Would be helpful to, at the very least, leave a message at the beginning of the form that let's people know that the form is not useable in all browsers. Better, of course, if the issue got fixed.
ElstonS
Senior

Hey @sanhoffmann,

While PowerSchool enrollment forms are designed to work best with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, we strive to ensure the forms work well with the other internet browsers as well. 

The enrollment forms are designed based on your school district's specifications. I recommend reaching out to your school district to report this issue so that they could work with PowerSchool Enrollment Support to look into having this message included within the form.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!