School application

TonyB59
Journeyman

School application

Hi everyone,

I was recently trying to access my son's application for his school. When I got to the webpage, it says the webpage is unavailable. I am not sure why this the case. I waited for the next day and when I opened again, it was still unavailable and I even opened on different browsers with the same result. I e-mailed the school I am applying for my son and they said I can access the application link. I checked again and still, I can't access it. I don't why this is happening, but I believe it is a problem with the software. Thank you.  

1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

Hey @TonyB59

Thank you for reaching out for assistance on the PowerSchool Community! 

I am sorry you are having difficulties accessing your son's enrollment application. This occurs when PowerSchool Registration is unable to communicate adequately with your web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) This communication may be blocked by a plug-in in your web browser, the server to which your web browser is connecting, or the data that has been stored in your web browser over time.

I suggest clearing the Browser History, Cache, and Cookies of your browser and re-trying to submit the enrollment application. I have attached an article here that will help walk you through the process of clearing the Browser History, Cache, and Cookies of your browser. you can access the article through this direct link. 

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any follow-up questions.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!