Register Link Not Working

agonzalez25

Register Link Not Working

Hello, 

I am having issues registering my child and i'm getting close to the deadline. I follow the link that the school has on the website and it automatically tells me that the site can't be reached. I have to have forms in by July 31st and I've had these issuses ongoing for about 2 weeks now. I only waited because I thought there was something wrong with the site, but now I still can't get in. I've tried contacting the school also with no success. What should I do ? 

3 Replies
SamuelN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @agonzalez25 , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

It sounds like there may be an issue with the link you are using to access the forms. I would suggest reaching out to your school district's offices to report the issue and receive the correct link to the form.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

agonzalez25

I contacted the district offices for the school and all they did was transfer me over to the school I had already called and again no answer. 

SamuelN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @agonzalez25 , thank you for your reply!

School districts are responsible for distributing links to the correct registration forms. Unfortunately you will need to work with your school district to resolve this issue, as we cannot distribute links to specific forms without the permission of the school district. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.