Keep getting message unable to load fields on the form

wendyledlow

Keep getting message unable to load fields on the form

I am changing schools for my kids but within the same school system. Was told to enter the new address and that it should load me into the new school. I withdrew my kids from their previous school already.

7 Replies
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

If you are having trouble loading the location field, I recommend submitting the form and reaching out to the school to look into the location field.  The school can select the school once the form is submitted.  

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
Regist10
Recruit

I keep getting the same message as well..been happening for a week now
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Have you confirmed all fields are completed?  Was a primary phone number and address provided?  What is the verbiage for the error message?

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Regist10
Recruit

I did all of that,

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for your reply!

If you have confirmed the primary phone number field is complete and you are continuing to receive an error message when submitted your registration form, I recommend reaching out to PowerSchool Enrollment Support to view your application and determine the fields that are returning an error message.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

wpete91
Recruit

i get the "unalble to correctly load the fields on the form" message as well.  Only mine happens to be in the emergency contacts fied (non-custodial contacts).  I tried to edit, but the field would not let me.  When i deleted the contact, everything went blank.   Now i get the pop-up message.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

I apologize you are experiencing difficulties editing a field within the form.  You should be able to submit the form without editing the field then reach out to the school to have the information within the field change.

If you are receiving an error message when submitting the form, you will want to confirm all fields within the form have text within the field before submitting. 

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator