Heard nothing back

Marykkoch1
Journeyman

Heard nothing back

I haven’t heard anything from the school and my child is a new student. They start school in a few days and I’m not sure if my child is even accepted. Also just found out the school my have uniforms and wasn’t aware of that.
1 Solution
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

We are sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties with the registration process.  

Usually, the school notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. If you still have not heard from the school or been notified, the most common reason could be that the approval process is still in progress.

You would want to verify if you have submitted all the documents required for enrollment. However, you can reach out to the school or district again for exact answers regarding the registration process and its approval. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

We are sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties with the registration process.  

Usually, the school notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. If you still have not heard from the school or been notified, the most common reason could be that the approval process is still in progress.

You would want to verify if you have submitted all the documents required for enrollment. However, you can reach out to the school or district again for exact answers regarding the registration process and its approval. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!