Can't No Submit

haysma
Journeyman

Can't No Submit

I see there are other issues with Submitting but I know another parent that is trying to register their new student.  We are trying for middle school.  I was able to register my elementary child no issue but its the middle school link or something on the registration section that has issues.  It does have addtional items to select but the rest is similar.  Please let me know what we need to do to get our children registered.  Thanks!

15 Replies
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @haysma,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  Would you provide more detail as to what you are experiencing with the registration forms, please?

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
haysma
Journeyman

When I go to Submit the registration it tells me there is an error in the format or missing info.  I looked through the form so many times and deleted and re-did the registration.  Looks like others were having the same issue along with another parent that I know.  Her kids are in middle school and one of mine is too.  I did not have any issues with my elementary childs registration.  It went through on the 1st try.  There are other questions on the middle school so maybe it is the form.  I need to get them registration this week.  Thanks

laurasworthen
Recruit

I hear ya.  I've spent an hour on mine and still won't let me submit.  Super frustrating! 

PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @laurasworthen,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I recommend checking the email addresses for the contacts you listed because the email fields are required.    If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
laurasworthen
Recruit

I've definitely checked email and all other required fields 5 times now.  I've even filled out all the non-required fields just in case.  Everyone else I've talked to is having the same issue, so I think it's definitely a PS not a user issue.  

SamuelN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @laurasworthen and @gforehand , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

If you are having trouble locating the missing or invalid fields on your form, I would suggest opening a Live Chat session with our Support team! They will be able to walk you through the problematic fields and allow you to submit your form.

You can open a Live Chat or an email case with our Support team here: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Support-Case-Chat/ct-p/SupportCaseChat

gforehand
Journeyman

Same here!!

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information!

We have seen Middle School registration forms require information regarding the student's sports activities.  Can you confirm if you have completed the fields for student sports?

Exceptional People Offering Exceptional Solutions
Explore Becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
haysma
Journeyman

Yes, I have stated that the student wants to play & clicked on the arial buttons for each one and then I said no to all.  I tried all avenues.  It is very frustrating and seems to be a global issue with others.  I have been in contact with someone to look at my registration form to see what might be the issue.  

PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @haysma,

Thank you for providing that information!  From what I can see, it appears the forms were submitted.  If this is incorrect, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7

lgtacas
Trainee

This is very frustrating. I am unable to submit, i have been trying it for 3 hours! 😞 All forms have been checked and i did not see any red error message. the submit button is greyed out. 😞

amandadjames
Recruit

I had the same issue and fixed it by changing the order of my parent/emergency contact notifications.

For example:

Parents:

Mom 1st

Dad 2nd

Emergency Contacts:

Grandma 1st 3rd (Changed)

Grandpa 2nd 4th (Changed)

It looks like it is two sections but it really is just one. Hope this helps!

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community! @lgtacas 

While the Community is a great place for questions and we encourage you Registration Support to discuss your registration form.

A case can be created with RegistrationSupport by choosing Contact Support at the top of any page in the Community and selecting Contact Support under the PowerSchool Registration product. I have provided a link below to the Registration Live Chat page.  Please complete the form and select Launch Live Chat.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Support-Case-Chat/ct-p/SupportCaseChat

@amandadjames I'm glad you were able to submit your registration form and thank you for sharing this resolution with other Enrollment users!

Exceptional People Offering Exceptional Solutions
Explore Becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
haysma
Journeyman

I was able to submit.  They fixed the glitch yesterday.  Thanks!

PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @haysma,

Thank you for confirming!

Have a great day!

Angelam7