New Student Registration

jdlee7909

New Student Registration

Hello, 

I am trying to enroll my child into Wake county school but I have not heard back from the base school. How long does this normally take? 

Best Regards, 

Johnny 

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

We are sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties with the registration process.  

Usually, the school notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. If you still have not heard from the school or been notified, the most common reason could be that the approval process is still in progress.

However, you can reach out to the school or district again for exact answers regarding the registration process and its approval. You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

tanyalovinher3
Journeyman

im trying to enroll my child in school

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tanyalovinher3 

For us to assist you further, would you please confirm if you are facing any issues? Are you receiving any error messages while trying to enroll your child? 

You can find more information related to the enrollment process in the FAQ.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!