- My school told me to complete my form in PowerSchool, but I don’t know where to find it.
- Are you logged in to PowerSchool?
- Are you trying to access a form through PowerSchool?
- Are you having trouble finding a form in PowerSchool?
- Do you have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account?
If you are trying to find a form in PowerSchool:
- Log in to PowerSchool
- If you need your Access ID or Access password, please contact the school directly.
- If you need to add the student to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account, follow the instructions in the Adding a Student to Your Parent Portal Account document (also attached at the bottom of this article).
- On the right inside the dark blue banner is an icon of arrow pointing up or a plug.
- Click the Icon
- After clicking the icon you will see “InfoSnap”
- Begin your form.
- In the left-hand navigation bar click the “InfoSnap” link.
- Begin your form
Still Not Working?
- If getting an error:
- there may be an issue with your PowerSchool ID, please contact your school directly for assistance with your PowerSchool ID
- the form might not yet be available for your student, please contact your school directly to find out when the form will be available
- the form may have been started under another account, please contact the school directly to cancel an in-progress form