watch a recorded seminar

debbyv
Trainee

watch a recorded seminar

I wish to watch the seminar affordable Care Act Data Submission and 1095 - C document maintenance processiong recording and can't locate it when I login

3 Replies
skovacs
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@debbyv

Thank you for your post to the Community Forum.

You can find the Affordable Care Act recordings and documentation by logging into the PowerSchool Community.  

In the Search all content area, enter affordable case act and press <Enter>.  That will provide a list of the seminars and documentation you requested.

Susan Kovacs

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Vale1235
Rookie

Hello,

I searched "affordable case act" in all the creteria seach box and nothing came up. Any advise?

Thanks,

Valerie  

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Vale1235,

Affordable Care Act recordings and documentation are housed under Product Updates --> Enterprise Resource Planning --> eFinancePLUS.  Currently, Designated Support Contacts have access to eFinancePLUS forums and knowledgebase articles.  Here is a great thread in the community forum that addresses the community access and the next steps to request further access within your district.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator