viewing pdf application

Highlighted
Padawan

viewing pdf application

Hi!  I am having issues pulling up applications from the application manager main screen (the print hire application icon) - it gives me a message saying "refreshing print library", then it says "print request qued" and then takes me our vacancies listing site. I do not need to print apps - but it is the easiet way for me to view apps without clicking into each individual applicant folder.  Would like to be able to use this function again.

5 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: viewing pdf application

Hi @NicoleH9,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I recommend clearing your cache and attempt to view the applications again.  If you have additional questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

Hello!

I'm having the same issue.  I'm not sure how to 'clear the cache'.  Is that from within the program or on the computer itself?

Thanks

Summer

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @sbynum,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  Clearing the cache is within the internet browser you are using.  If you would like to provide the browser you are using and I will be happy to provide steps on how to complete this action.

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

I too am having the same issue. I have cleared my cache and the problem still remains. I am in the process of hiring a large amount of employees and can not proceed without this fuction working properly.

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @kashengreathouse,

I understand you are still experiencing issues.  I recommend refreshing the screen, using different internet browsers and possibly computers, and sometimes a computer restart helps.  If you continue to experience the same issue once you complete the additional troubleshooting steps, please let me know.

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!

Angelam7