tota math credits through quick export

limapm
Padawan

tota math credits through quick export

Don't know if I am doing this correctly.  I hope I am.  Does anyone have a field to find total math credits for a group through quick export? I used this and it doesn't seem to work.  ^(*credit_hours;MATH)

3 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @limapm,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the Community, we are pleased to assist you.

Please make sure that your students have grades stored with the credit type of ''MATH''. You can also pull the stored credit type for a specified course number. For e.g. ^(*credit_hours.MAT301)

Please let us know if this helps. 

ParitoshT

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

limapm
Padawan

Thank you for the recommendation.  We offer so many different math classes and was wondering if there was a search for all credits earned in math that are stored.  

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @limapm,

To provide further assistance on your question, would you confirm if you were trying to search for these grades so that you can modify them?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!