registration

nikki
Journeyman

registration

i cant register my other daughter after finally finishing one i cant submit the other. 

1 Reply
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: registration

Good Morning @nikki!

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty registering your other child. If there is a specific field that the form is not accepting, you will want to check and ensure that the response you have filed in matches the formatting requirements of that field exactly. For example, if a field requires a phone number to be formatted (XXX) XXX-XXXX and one enters their phone number as XXX XXX XXXX, the field may be rejected. If you have verified the information you have added is correctly formatted or are receiving a general error message, the next best step would be to take a screenshot of the error message you are receiving and forward that to your school's IT department, and they should be able to troubleshoot that with you. Please make sure to redact any of the student's personally identifiable information before submitting that information to them, however. If the formatting of the information you have entered is correct, then it may be an issue with the field itself. That would cause the form to return an error when submitting and the district will want to troubleshoot to make sure that error is corrected.

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!