records- documents workflows

Kris_Elias
Trainee

records- documents workflows

workflows are set up on documents but not receiving a notification or showing up under "my tasks".  two weeks ago this was working and this week it is not.  what could the problem be?

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Kris_Elias

In order to protect your privacy and avoid sharing of any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) data in the Community, we recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool Support Team on your behalf.

The Support Team would be able to take a closer look at your setup and help rectify the reason for this issue along with the further troubleshooting steps.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
mrgpvsk12nmus
Rookie

I need help with workflow on Special Programs.

Is there an administrative report to ensure documents opened are finalized?

If a REED is finalized then there should be an Evaluation and an EDT also finalized. Is there a report to pull document finalized dates?

How do other schools track workflows? Are you doing duplicate entry into Excel?

This is my first year working with Special Programs.  Please contact me if you have designed a workflow solution to ensure staff are meeting due dates and completing business processes. 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mrgpvsk12nmus

We recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact of your district who should be able to provide you with more information about the workflow solutions along with your other queries.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!