"don't have access to this resourse" message

crocha
Trainee

"don't have access to this resourse" message

I'm trying to look up a resource on an issue I'm having with ADA calculations and recevied the message that I do not have access to it. Please advise.

Thank you, 

Claudia 

1 Reply
Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Re: "don't have access to this resourse" message

Hi @crocha,

Thank you for sharing your experience in the PowerSchool Community!

The PowerSchool Community is a great place to explore knowledgebase articles and forums. We encourage you to access PowerSchool Product Support Resources. While there are some knowledge base articles and discussion forums that are open to all Community members, there are product pages that are accessible by users with certain roles within a district. Users with the PowerSource account has limited access to the product boards and Knowledgebase articles. Whereas, Designated Support Contacts have extended access to Product Updates and all the Knowledgebase articles for the product subscribed by the district in the PowerSchool Community.

You should be able to navigate to the thread using this direct link .

This article  should walk through steps to request extended access to the PowerSchool Community. 

I hope this was helpful!

Please let us know if there are any queries.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator