"Service Unavailable"

dkuykendall
Trainee

"Service Unavailable"

When trying to access the administrative login for TalentEd, I get the message:

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

7 Replies
jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: "Service Unavailable"

Thank you for reporting an issue accessing Unified Talent!

To fix this you will need to clear the cookie history on your browser, this is similar to clearing the cache, but you will also have to select the "Cookie and other site data". To clear this in Chrome, you can press CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE, select the time range of "All Time", check the boxes next to "Cookies and other site data" as well as "Cached Images and Files", then click "Clear data". After clearing your cookie history, you will need to completely close down your browser and then reopen to load the site.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
seantha1da
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I just tried that and it did not work for me or another one of my users.  Is it working for anyone else?  

jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

While the Community is a great place for questions and we encourage you to continue posting in the Community for users' best practices, if you are continuing to experience a 503 error message when logging into Unified Talent after clearing your cookies, I recommend reaching out to Unified Talent Support to look into this error message.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

seantha1da
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Ok so I tried a completely different browser and it seems to be working there.  Originally I was using chrome.  I tried it in IE and firefox and it loaded fine.  

jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information!

I would recommend asking Support to look into the error message received when attempting to access Unified Talent in Chrome.  Our goal is to have Unified Talent accessible in all browsers.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

iolivo

Hold time for support has been over 40 minutes so far, and no response to email. Very poor service! It is our busiest hiring season and your product is not working!

jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for sharing your experience with Unified Talent Support! 

I apologize for the long wait time.  With many uses reaching out to Unified Talent Support during peak season, the wait time can become longer when contacting Support.  We are focusing on lowering the wait time for users that are reaching out to Support.  

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator