problem submitting application

Highlighted
Betsy
Journeyman

problem submitting application

Previous posts are not helpful.  Specifically, the section that keeps coming up as incomplete on the application, is actually complete.  Yet, it keeps returning with an unspecified error.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: problem submitting application

Thank you for providing this information! 

If the work history is being completed by applicants and still displaying an error that it isn't complete, I recommend reaching out to the University to contact PowerSchool People Admin Support to troubleshoot this issue.  The University will need to reach out to Support to allow PowerSchool Support to dive into the set up of the application.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

I also recommend typing a 10 digit phone number instead of an 11 digit phone number.

Do you receive the error when entering a 10 digit phone number?

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
7 Replies
Community Moderator

Thank you for your question in the Community! 

Would you please provide the link to the site you are attempting to submit an application as well as the district you are applying to within the site?  This will allow us to look into the issue of submitting your application.

Jamie H.
Betsy
Journeyman

Thank you for responding, here is the address: 

https://csus.peopleadmin.com/job_applications/78547

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Betsy,

Thank you for providing the application link!  Would you provide which section you are receiving the incomplete message?  Does the error message state a specific area in that section that is incomplete? 

Angelam7

Betsy
Journeyman

The section is work history, there is nothing missing. I called Sac State human resources department and they shared that this is happening to other applicants in the same section.  Frustrating for all of us.  If this could be fixed that would be helpful.

Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information! 

If the work history is being completed by applicants and still displaying an error that it isn't complete, I recommend reaching out to the University to contact PowerSchool People Admin Support to troubleshoot this issue.  The University will need to reach out to Support to allow PowerSchool Support to dive into the set up of the application.

Jamie H.
Community Moderator

I also recommend typing a 10 digit phone number instead of an 11 digit phone number.

Do you receive the error when entering a 10 digit phone number?

Jamie H.
mfiglin
Rookie

I am also unable to submit an application.  Whenever I try to upload documents, I receive an error message and cannot complete the application.

https://centennialpa.tedk12.com/hire/ErrorPage.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/hire/ProfileRegisterReferencesEdi...

OOPS.    : (

HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

It looks like we ran into a problem but don't panic! Often these things are temporary so you might try what you were doing, again. If you continue to land on this page, click the SUPPORT tab below and let us know.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.