pre-registered vs active

Highlighted
Trainee

pre-registered vs active

All of my student are showing up as pre-registered, not active for their classes. I can't modify schedules until the actual start date of school because of this. How do I get them to be "active" in powerschool admin?

5 Replies
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: pre-registered vs active

Hi @ozellmer,

Thank you for your question in PowerSchool Community!

We recommend changing enroll_status to 0 to make the inactive students be active.  

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

Hi Reshma,

I tried that, but still when I click on Teacher's Schedules, and then try to click on their classes, it will only show the students when I click on "pre-registered". I think they are active now, but won't show up unless I select pre-registered. Do you know what could be causing that?

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ozellmer,

We would like to have a closer look at your set up to assist you further.  We recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact within your district who should be able to guide you further and connect with the PowerSchool SIS Support team to troubleshoot the issue for you.

Reshma
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Rookie

That seems like a great plan and what I need to do.  I have no idea where to go in PowerSchool SIS to make this change.  Can you please provide the specific steps to make that change?

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @TeriFriend,

Thank you for your post in PowerSchool Community!

We recommend connecting with the Powerschool SIS Support team to get further assistance on changing enroll_status to 0 to make the inactive students be active.  They should be able to guide you with the steps in changing the students to active and answer your follow up questions.

Reshma