my powerschool always brings up the CK authenticator

davisalyn12-_-
Hobbyist

my powerschool always brings up the CK authenticator

so my powerschool always brings up the CK authenticator when i'm trying to get in but then i click on the link and brings me to the same screen 5 times then it loads powerschool

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @davisalyn12-_-,

Thank you for providing this information.

This can be a security tool that is used by your School district.   We recommend reaching out to your School district regarding this to get further assistance.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @davisalyn12-_-,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

To assist you further, could you please let us know the name of the PowerSchool Product that you are seeing this issue with?

Reshma

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
davisalyn12-_-
Hobbyist

hi @Reshma 

its on my computer an acer computer and we already took it to the company twice so idk what i should do

davisalyn12-_-
Hobbyist

it west shore

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @davisalyn12-_-,

Thank you for providing more information on this.

Would you also share the URL to the portal that you are trying to login to?  That should help us to identify if the issue is related to any of our products.

Reshma

davisalyn12-_-
Hobbyist

@Reshma this is the link i already logged in so i don't know if it will do the same for you

davisalyn12-_-
Hobbyist
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @davisalyn12-_-,

Thank you for providing this information.

This can be a security tool that is used by your School district.   We recommend reaching out to your School district regarding this to get further assistance.

Reshma

View solution in original post