nholloway
Journeyman

Re: lack of access on PS Community

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @nholloway@KLeenh 

Thank you for sharing the link!

One of our Community members had a similar question and the resolution was provided within this thread. I recommend reviewing the resolution provided.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
KLeenh
Rookie

I, too, am having trouble accessing articles and downloads on the PS Community. Here's the link that I most recently tried:

https://support.powerschool.com/article/83233?from=search

GL20265
Trainee

Hi,

Also having this issue. In the past I was able to access this resource. I have not use it for a while and today I was following a link for some changes made to PS and after I logged in I got the message of lack of access on PS Community. Any idea why this is happening?

Thank you

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @GL20265,

I have reached out to you via a Private Message to further discuss your access issue.

You can view your private messages inside the PowerSchool Community by selecting the envelope in the top right corner of any page in the Community to the right of your avatar. When a new message appears, you should see the number one with a dark red circle on the envelope.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!