i dont know my username, password, nor the email i used to create an account

chatcde19

i dont know my username, password, nor the email i used to create an account

i need help resetting everything so i can apply for cms school bus driver.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: i dont know my username, password, nor the email i used to create an account

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties accessing your account to apply for a position within a school district!  PowerSchool has a dedicated Support team that can assist in accessing your Hire Enterprise account.  A case can be created with the Support team by emailing help@searchsoft.net.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
1 Reply
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: i dont know my username, password, nor the email i used to create an account

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties accessing your account to apply for a position within a school district!  PowerSchool has a dedicated Support team that can assist in accessing your Hire Enterprise account.  A case can be created with the Support team by emailing help@searchsoft.net.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!