grade level

Highlighted
meganh3

grade level

I am trying to register my daughter for kindergarten.  Currently the registration dashboard shows PK - how can I change this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: grade level

Hi @meganh3,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  If the registration dashboard does not have an option to change the grade level, I recommend reaching out to the school to speak to an Administrator and let them know the issue.  The Administrator may be able to resolve the issue but if they are not able to, then they know who can.  If you have any other questions or concerns let me know and I will be happy to help.

I hope this helps!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
1 Reply
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: grade level

Hi @meganh3,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  If the registration dashboard does not have an option to change the grade level, I recommend reaching out to the school to speak to an Administrator and let them know the issue.  The Administrator may be able to resolve the issue but if they are not able to, then they know who can.  If you have any other questions or concerns let me know and I will be happy to help.

I hope this helps!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!