core alerts for students concurrently enrolled between two schools

alisonhancox
Padawan

core alerts for students concurrently enrolled between two schools

We are asking for help regarding 680 concurrent students from the 2018-2019 school year - core alerts -exit code required.

The home school of our concurrent students have notified that they have a core alert on their side (which we can not see). The core alert reads:  "Concurrent Enrolment ID 28756 Existing value in PowerSchool is "Active" and the value in PASI IS "COMPLETED".

We have been unable to identify a way to automate this process or do a global exit date for them.

Short of doing this manually is there some approach we can take to deal with them all at once. I am sure other schools who have concurrent online students have the same issue for a larger number of students.

We are looking for a more efficient process  and I am thinking perhaps this has never been brought to your attention. I am wondering if you can create a long term fix to this if there isn't one already.

2 Replies
alisonhancox
Padawan

This shoud read exit codes. 

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @alisonhancox,

Thank you for posting in the Community.

If you are continuing to experience difficulties identifying a method to automate the process of core alerts for students concurrently enrolled between two schools or do a global exit date for them. I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact within your district to assist with core alerts for students concurrently enrolled between two schools.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator