case portal

ritschela
Journeyman

case portal

I am new to the district and need access to the case portal. How do I go about doing that?

Thanks,

Amanda Ritschel

Amanda R. Ritschel
9 Replies
hoonuit_wcps_emp

I am taking over (kinda) for my coworker who left the school district.  I have registered but I am unable to access the case portal.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

@hoonuit_wcps_emp, I see that you have access to the Case Portal on the Community. Please share the message that you see while you are trying to access the Case Portal or create a Support Case.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

BarbaraD2
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Technical Contacts are the only people who have access to the case portal.  I would recommend speaking to your district's Technical Contact to discuss getting you access, or having them open a case for you.

Barbara Dell'Armo
Park Ridge School District - NJ

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

Mentors_badgeBeta_tester
bbester
Rookie

Hello,

I need access to the case portal. 

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @bbester,

Resources are accessible based on the role assigned by your school or district.  This article will provide the most common reasons you may receive a message that you do not have access to a resource.

Hmm Looks Like You Don't Have Access Error Message

I will follow up with you through a case to discuss your extended access to PowerSchool Community further to protect the privacy of our members.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
ritschela
Journeyman

This is what I received in an email today:

"To manage your notifications, click here.

If this link doesn't work:

1. Log on to PowerSchool Community.
  2. Click My Profile.
  3. Click the Subscriptions & Notifications tab.
  4. Change your settings and click Save Changes."

It does not inform me on what settings they want me to change specifically. I did play and pick and choose a few, but it is still not working.

Can I get guidance on what specifically I need to change in the settings, please?

Thanks

Amanda R. Ritschel
bbester
Rookie

Thank you.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ritschela, Certain resources on the Community are open to all users while others are limited to the users with roles such as Designated Support Contact. I will follow up with you through a case to discuss on your Community access.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

ritschela
Journeyman

WOOHOO It is working today and I am all signed in and able to use the portal 

Thanks for all the great suggestions and ideas.. I actually called the hotline and they helped by talking to the 2 people in my district that are the support members and the help line sent them an email with instructions on how to give me the access. And after a day, I have access. WOOHOO

Thanks to all! My suggestion to anyone needing access is to call the hotline right away. 

Amanda R. Ritschel