add a new District Contact in PowerSource

CatherineJ
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

add a new District Contact in PowerSource

Hello - I am looking for the steps to add a new District Contact in PowerSource - where does this option live ? thankyou

1 Solution
MichelleB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CatherineJ

Thank you for reaching out through the Community.  You can find details for adding new District Contacts in PowerSource here:  https://support.powerschool.com/article/55929

I hope that helps,

Michelle B
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
MichelleB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CatherineJ

Thank you for reaching out through the Community.  You can find details for adding new District Contacts in PowerSource here:  https://support.powerschool.com/article/55929

I hope that helps,

Michelle B
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

mylenek
Rookie

this article just takes me to powersource. I cannot access powersource. Where do I add in PS. 

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mylenek,

The article is accessible by users with a PowerSource account.  PowerSource accounts are provided by Designated Support Contacts of a School or District.

You can learn more about it in the article linked below.

Hmm Looks Like You Don't Have Access Error Message 

Would you please confirm whether you are trying to add users to PowerSource or PowerSchool SIS?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
mconway
Padawan

Hi,

I am trying to edit our district contact name and number on PowerSchool Special Programs. I cannot access the article either. Do you have any guidance on how I can adjust the district contact information?

Thanks.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

@mconway, Thank you for reaching out in the Community.

The Globals options in PowerSchool Special Education can be adjusted using the instructions below:

1. Login as the ADMIN
  2. Navigate to: Administration > Configuration > Profile Types
  3. Click on the blue "Globals" link (not the magnifying glass)
  4. Click "Edit" to change Globals values
  5. Click "Accept Changes"

Please let me know if this helps or in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

mylenek
Rookie

I have a power source account now! It appears to be completely different than this  community portal. Are they tied to together? I still get an error when access many articles on THIS forum.

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mylenek,

If your account was recently updated, it can take up to 24 hours for the changes to reflect on your account.

You can learn more about it in the article linked below.

Getting Started on PowerSchool Community for Designated Support Contacts (Technical Contacts) 

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!