Your new PowerSchool SIS product is now installed and available

superuser
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Your new PowerSchool SIS product is now installed and available

To log into the site for the first time you will need to use the initial login. Upon logging in you will be required to create a user. The login format is username ; password. Your initial login User Name = "00000".

When I logged in for the first time it didn't give me any option to create a new account can anyone help?

7 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @superuser

To assist you further, would you please share a screenshot of the page you see after logging in or any error message you received after the initial login?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

superuser
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hello,

I didn't receive any error message, and every time I login, I saw this screen.

Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 6.51.56 PM.png

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello  @superuser,

Thank you for providing us with this information.  Based on the screenshot, that is the PowerSchool interface you will see when navigating through the PowerSchool SIS product. Can you please clarify what you are expecting to see or what you are trying to accomplish? This way we can work with you to point you in the right direction or provide you with a resolution.  

Thank you for your help while we look into this issue for you. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
kristinesaxon
Trainee

how d you access the powerschool sis?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kristinesaxon

To assist you further would you please confirm if you are referring to the PowerSchool SIS Parent Portal or the SIS Administrator Portal?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

kristinesaxon
Trainee

The powerschool sis parent portal
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kristinesaxon

You can refer to this article: How do I log into PowerSchool, to find the steps to setup up your account. This is a quick guide: Student and Parent Portal Quick Start Guide to help you access the Parent Portal. The access ID and access ID Password help link students to your Parent Portal account, it is not the same as your Parent Portal credentials. You will have to set those using the Create Account button on the Parent Portal page.

You can refer to this article: Adding Students to the Parent Portal to add a student to your Parent Portal. In case you are using the PowerSchool SIS Mobile App, this article: Using-the-PowerSchool-Mobile-App, should guide them on the process to link the Parent portal. 

This article: Access-the-Form-Parent Portal will provide the steps to access the forms using your Parent account.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator