Worst Support I have ever come across

gtinkler
Hobbyist

Worst Support I have ever come across

Just spent 45 minutes holding - This has to be the worst customer support ever...

3 Replies
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @gtinkler,

I am sorry that you are facing difficulty contacting support.  This is not the experience we want you to have.

I am happy to help you get support for your issue, would you please help me with the name of the PowerSchool product that you are using (example: PowerSchool SIS, PowerSchool Learning, etc) and the medium of accessing support (chat or phone)?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
gtinkler
Hobbyist

Bishal

I would like to know if PS is planning to fix a problem with Power School.  When I sync my grades form canvas it takes away all the flags for missing assignments.  

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @gtinkler,

I am happy to assist you, would you please help confirm the name of the PowerSchool product that you are using? This will help provide the most accurate information.  PowerSchool product name would be along the lines of PowerSchool SIS, PowerSchool Learning, PowerSchool Performance Matters, etc.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!