Why is it that I have been applying on School Spring ...

Slenker

Why is it that I have been applying on School Spring ...

I have been applying for jobs on School Spring- the old name for this site- since mid 2018. I have worked in the past for San Diego County Office of Education. Imagine my surprise when I walked into my local school district office and they could not pull up anything on me. Not an application. Not an email. If your service only serves those in large districts, this must be conveyed. I live across the street from a grade school which is next to a middle school which is next to a high school. I have a semester of 500 level Ed classes. They are currently useless! People with no income cannot afford to waste time. I am forced to apply for sales and tech support jobs which I hate! Great job supporting support staff!
1 Reply
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Why is it that I have been applying on School Spring ...

Thank you for posting your concerns in the PowerSchool Community!  I apologize you are experiencing difficulties submitting your application to your local school district.  PowerSchool would like to further investigate application status as well as your communication to the school.  To further troubleshoot your information being sent to the school, please have the school reach out to PowerSchool Support for SchoolSpring.  

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!