Why are my job alerts now arriving in my inbox at midnight and not earlier in the day?

Keith01

Why are my job alerts now arriving in my inbox at midnight and not earlier in the day?

3 Replies
Community Support Expert jamiem7
Community Support Expert

Re: Why are my job alerts now arriving in my inbox at midnight and not earlier in the day?

Thank you for participating in the PowerSchool Community!

The alerts are set to notify users every Sunday around 12:00 am.  The alerts can be turned off but do not have a setting to modify the date and time the alerts are sent.

I have submitted a feature request to the PowerSchool Product team on your behalf to enable a setting to allow users to modify the job alerts. We thank you for your suggestions to improve Unified Talent for all users.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Keith01

Re: Why are my job alerts now arriving in my inbox at midnight and not earlier in the day?

Thank you.  I have been setup to receive alerts for over a year and use to get them anywhere starting from 1 PM.  Some of the schools post jobs on Monday and are sometimes almost expired by the following Sunday. Having the notices dent earlier in the day would be helpful.  Actually, if they could be sent out Monday at 12:00 AM that might work better to see all the new postings since schools often post on Mondays.

Community Support Expert jamiem7
Community Support Expert

Thank you for providing this information and suggestion!

I have added a suggestion of a day and time you would like to receive notifications each week for job alerts.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!