Why am I receiving this message

Highlighted
lhulett
Novice

Why am I receiving this message

If you have any questions about why you received this message, please reach out to us through our Community Forum . We would be happy to review your access.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Why am I receiving this message

Thank you for this information!  I have reached out in a private message to discuss access within the Community.

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
3 Replies
Community Moderator

I will be happy to look into this with you!

Have you recently created your Community account?

Would you also provide more details of the notification so I am able to determine the reason the notification was sent?

Jamie M.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
lhulett
Novice

I would like to be able to access PowerSchool Tech Note. Specifically SETS Winter 2019 Release for Alabama. I would also like notifications about updates and trainings pertaining to SETS.
Community Moderator

Thank you for this information!  I have reached out in a private message to discuss access within the Community.

Jamie M.