Who has access to these posts?

LutherC
Apprentice

Who has access to these posts?

Who has access to read these posts?  From what I can tell, the posts are available to any registered member and even unregistered guests.  So, if I'm a District Technical Contact and post a technical question or suggestion that should not be available to parents, students, teachers, end users and other non-technical readers, is there any way to keep them from seeing that post?  Some DTC posts might contain back-door solutions that definitely don't need to be made available to anyone besides other DTCs.

Is there a way around this "open door" approach, or have DTCs lost their ability to share restricted technical info?  Is PowerSource our solution (when it's available)?

1 Reply
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Who has access to these posts?

Hi @LutherC,

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Over the weekend we did experience some issues with PowerSource and Community access.  You can view the announcement regarding the access issues here. There are forums in the community that are open to all community members and other forums that are for Designated Support Contacts (Technical Contacts).  I hope this information is helpful.

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!