Where do we log a case now? PowerSource?

cackerson
Journeyman

Where do we log a case now? PowerSource?

Where do we log a case now?  It appears as though I can no longer do it in PS Community, nor do I have access to anything eFinancePlus as I did before.  I can login (obviously), but has my access been deleted?  I did receive an email about a PowerSource login being created, but it was created using an old email address, and I already have an account with my new email.  This PowerSource vs PS Community stuff is exhausting!

11 Replies
Highlighted
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Where do we log a case now? PowerSource?

Hi @cackerson,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a private message regarding your account information. 

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
troop
Journeyman

I am having the same issue. Where are the older tickets for issues we have out there also.

Thanks

cackerson
Journeyman

I agree!  Those old cases are important.  It says I have no access to the "case portal" resource anymore.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out regarding access within the Community!

Designated Support Contacts can currently access the case portal within the Community. If you feel you should be added as a Designated Support Contact (Technical Contact), I recommend reaching out to the district's PowerSchool Admin to request the role is added to your PowerSchool account.

The Community team is currently building a structure that will allow users with the Non-DSC role to have access to product boards. We will communicate this release in the Announcement & Tips board. You should be able to receive notifications of all announcements by subscribing to the boards. To subscribe to the board, you will want to choose the Options menu in the top right of the board and select subscribe.

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
troop
Journeyman

Hi: I am the Districts PowerSchool Admin person. But I can’t because of no access.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!

I will follow up with you through private message to gather more information.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

not sure for how long but you can still use PowerSource to add new cases.. (I am sure they will cut it off eventually) and make sure in powersource you are designated as technical contact..  (Account Management)

cackerson
Journeyman

I am one of the admin points of contact.  I have been logging cases for two years, and all of a sudden now I can't?  We don't have time at year end to try and fix these things because PS is "experimenting".  I have been happy to use the community to submit these cases, especially where uploading an attachment would seem helpful.  I guess I will have to contact customer support by phone.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @cackerson,

Thank you for your patience!  I understand your frustration with not having the access you need.  I followed up with you through a direct message and provided you an update.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Have a great day!

Angelam7