Weekly email grades

Highlighted
anniemac
Journeyman

Weekly email grades

In the weekly email we receive at home, we used to get actual grades for each class for each of our children.  Now we receive a weekly email that shows our students names, the list of their teachers and a space where a grade should be, and blanks where both absences and tardies should be but the spaces are empty. 

I know some parents receive a notification each time the grade is updated in the teachers gradebook.  I've tried Accout Preferences, but that just allows me to change my username and password.

1 Reply
Community Support Expert JanD
Community Support Expert

Re: Weekly email grades

Hello anniemac -

Thank you for your post in the PowerSchool Community.

Unfortunately, we are not able to answer your question regarding weekly emails for your children.  You will need to reach out to your school district for assistance with this question.

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your
issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the
solution, too!

@anniemac wrote:

In the weekly email we receive at home, we used to get actual grades for each class for each of our children.  Now we receive a weekly email that shows our students names, the list of their teachers and a space where a grade should be, and blanks where both absences and tardies should be but the spaces are empty. 

I know some parents receive a notification each time the grade is updated in the teachers gradebook.  I've tried Accout Preferences, but that just allows me to change my username and password.

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!