Unified Talent - SmartFind Express

Highlighted
mleicester
Journeyman

Unified Talent - SmartFind Express

Hello

I'm a new user/administrator and unfortunately my predecessor didn't leave me any information or notes.  We are having an issue where users aren't receiving automated reports and I don't know where to go to get help.  I've also been created as an administrator but I'm set to level 1 and the person who set me up can't change me to a 10.  

I've tried the case portal in the Unified Talent support but don't have access to that either.  

3 Replies
Community Support Expert SowmyaN
Community Support Expert

Re: Unified Talent - SmartFind Express

Hi @mleicester!

To receive automated reports, you will want to work with the administrator who is also a Designated Support Contact of the school who should be able to review and reset the scheduled reports.

If you feel you should be a Designated Support Contact within your district, I recommend reviewing this article which covers the options to request the role is added to your PowerSchool account.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mleicester
Journeyman

Hi @SowmyaN 

The issue is the office managers at the schools not receiving reports all of a sudden.  The other person who uses the software reset the reports but still no luck.  The person that I replaced was the administrator.  I sent the email per your other reply to become a Designated Support Contact.

mleicester
Journeyman

Actually ignore that, apparently the ones she changed did receive them after all. Thanks!