Undo!

f352370
Practitioner

Undo!

If I make a mistake in the gradebook (say, enter a set of grades incorrectly, or delete grades from the wrong place) and I want to undo the work I've done, how do I do that without just closing the gradebook?  If I try to switch windows, my only option is an error message that requires that I save and continue.

3 Replies
ScottS
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @f352370!

When entering grades, if you make several errors and haven't yet saved the changes, you can use your browser's "Refresh" button as a sort of undo button. You may get a prompt warning you that your changes haven't been saved, in which case you can press the Ok or Reload button (depending on your browser). When the page refreshes, it should reload with the data that was last saved in your grade book.

Scott S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
BobD2
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

This is something that has bugged me since PTP first came out, no revert button like the old gradebook had. Instead users have to navigate away from the scoresheet in order to get a message to discard changes? Very cumbersome. I submitted an enhancement request for this back in 2017 in PowerSource and it has been reviewed but no indication of if/when it might get implemented.

https://powerschool-enhancements.ideas.aha.io/ideas/SIS-I-7175

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @BobD2,

Thank you for your feedback.

The product team reviews all ideas and determines the possibility of adding them to the product.  There are currently more than 7,000 ideas for PowerSchool SIS.  While this idea has received 33 votes, the top ideas have received between 600-2,000 votes.

We do recommend continuing to share your ideas with our Product team. Also, we have upvoted this idea on your behalf.

ParitoshT

Community Moderatoe