Unable to access PowerSchool Champion resources

jjones601
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Unable to access PowerSchool Champion resources

Hello,

I was accepted into the PowerSchool Champions program and receive email updates, but I am unable to access the Champions Knowledge Base or the challenges, etc. It either encourages me to join or says "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource." Then it told me to reach out for help in the Community Forum, so here I am! 

3 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jjones601,

Good Day! Thank you for reaching out in the Community. I am sorry for the inconvenience that you faced.

Can you please try to access the PowerSchool Champions page again and let me know if you are still having issues while accessing it? 

Please consider giving a Kudo to this response if it helps you by clicking on the ThumbsUp icon.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

jjones601
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I can now access everything except "Take challenges, earn prizes." It prompts me to log in but I do not think I have an account. I never received a join code or anything (that I am aware of anyway.)

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jjones601,

Thank you for your response. We are currently is in the process of revamping the website for the "Take challenges, earn prizes'' page. I recommend keeping an eye out for communications about registering/re-registering in the Fall. As of right now, there are no new challenges to be completed and we apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to let me know in case of further questions.

Please consider giving a Kudo to this response if it helps you or answers your question, by clicking on the ThumbsUp icon.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator