Unable to Submit Support Ticket (No Issue selections available)

RHSsupport
Trainee

Unable to Submit Support Ticket (No Issue selections available)

When attempting to submit an online support (case) ticket, there are no options displayed under issues and am unable to submit problem ticket without providing that detail.

5 Replies
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @RHSsupport,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to gather more information about not being able to submit a support ticket.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
RHSsupport
Trainee

We are still needing access to the PeopleAdmin Case Portal as we have users currently unable to log into our sandbox. We need to have this expedited so that we can properly submit a trouble ticket to have our issue investigated. This is a priority issue for us. 

PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @RHSsupport,

I followed up with you about your access through a direct message.  If you have any other questions once you review the message, please let me know and I will be glad to help!

Thank you for posting in the Community!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
slalvarez
Trainee

slalvarez_0-1619697277565.jpeg

When I followed the instructions to create a trouble ticket, I always receive the above error message:

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @slalvarez,

Access to resources such as the Case Portal is accessible by users with certain roles in the district such as the role of a Designated Support Contact. This article will provide the most common reasons you may receive a message that you do not have access to a resource. 

Hmm Looks Like You Don't Have Access Error Message 

We are reviewing your access to the Case Portal and will follow up with you via a case to protect your privacy.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!