Troubleshooting for Common Registration Issues

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Troubleshooting for Common Registration Issues

Hello, I am getting a little frustrated when it comes to PS Registration Essentials.  I call the regular support telephone number and even though I follow the prompts to speak to someone about PS Registration, I end up getting transferred 3-5 times to the "correct" person. If I click on the prompt for PSR and the support member has no working knowlege of it, why is it prompting me in the first place?  Was on the phone 1 hour and was transferred 4 times....

Community Support Expert jamiem7
Community Support Expert

Re: Troubleshooting for Common Registration Issues

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

I apologize for your experience connecting with Registration Essentials Support.  The Registration Support Team is available for parents and students with the Registration Signature product.  Admin Support with Registration Signature and Registration Essentials is Supported through PowerSchool Student Information System (SIS) Support.  A case can be created by reaching out to PowerSchool SIS Support by phone, Live Chat, and in the case portal.  

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!