Troubleshooting for Common Registration Issues

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Troubleshooting for Common Registration Issues

Hello, I am getting a little frustrated when it comes to PS Registration Essentials.  I call the regular support telephone number and even though I follow the prompts to speak to someone about PS Registration, I end up getting transferred 3-5 times to the "correct" person. If I click on the prompt for PSR and the support member has no working knowlege of it, why is it prompting me in the first place?  Was on the phone 1 hour and was transferred 4 times....

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

I apologize for your experience connecting with Registration Essentials Support.  The Registration Support Team is available for parents and students with the Registration Signature product.  Admin Support with Registration Signature and Registration Essentials is Supported through PowerSchool Student Information System (SIS) Support.  A case can be created by reaching out to PowerSchool SIS Support by phone, Live Chat, and in the case portal.  

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jjd
Rookie

Good Afternoon,

I just registered to create a new account to get access to articles through the PowerSchool Community. I am going through the Prepare to Build training right now and the trainer sent a link to an article but it says that I do not have access to it. I receive this message:

"Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource"

How can I get access to be able to see the build and load checklist article?

Thanks!

mbk
Trainee

I'm unable to access an article sent to me by our PS trainer.  This was the link that he sent us: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-SIS-Knowledge-Base/PowerScheduler-Checklist-Build-and-Lo...

I get an error that states, "

Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Hi @mbk , @jjd ,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance to the PowerSchool Community!

We are happy to help you with access to the PowerSchool Student Infomation System article. We strive to protect the user's personal information and to make sure that no private information is shared on the PowerSchool Community. I will follow up with you over a Private message.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator
xwen
Rookie

Same issue here.

When clicking to open a link that our SIS project manager shared with us, we receive the message that we don't have the access right, please advise, thanks.

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Hi @xwen,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance on the PowerSchool Community!

If there has been a long-time period of inactivity within the PowerSchool Community site, you may have been automatically logged out of the Community.  Due to this, you may not be accessing the article with your Community account, but as a user that has not logged into the Community.  Would you mind logging out of the PowerSchool Community and logging in again to see if you are able to successfully access the article? 

Would you please provide us the link to the article that you are trying to access so that we can troubleshoot the issue and assist you further?

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator