Troubleshooting for Common Registration Issues

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Troubleshooting for Common Registration Issues

Hello everyone! 

The Community has recently seen an increase in Registration-Related posts. In order to better assist and address those inquiries, the following Registration KnowledgeBase article containing a list of FAQs has been created to better direct school-related as well as support-related issues: 

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Most-Common/Family-Support-FAQ/ta-p/8198

We hope this information is beneficial, and we encourage your feedback in this thread if we can better address any further questions!

Best,

JoshK 

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Troubleshooting for Common Registration Issues

Hi @JenLeague71,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to assist you further.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

16 Replies
JenLeague71

Even though I filled in the following field:

Place where your child receives dental care

I am still getting a red flag so my form will not send. I have been trying since March 12, 2019 to complete this form!!

I'm beyond aggravated and frustrated. I have all the information filled out but the system is not accepting my form!

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @JenLeague71,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will follow up with you through a direct message to assist you further.

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

JenLeague71

thank you so much. I just don't get it and want to get his registration done.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @JenLeague71,

I understand and I am happy to help!

Angelam7

gclappp

I am getting an error message, even though I registered.

jcordner
Rookie

I am a new member to the community and I am trying to access an article. I received an error meesage stating "Hmmm, it looks like you don't have access". How do I get access to it?

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @jcordner,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I will reach out to through a direct message to discuss your access.

Angelam7

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Just an observation, but there should be a totally separate forum for PowerSchool Enrollment/Registration users (who are ALL parents!) Neither us as school users or them as parents should have to wade through topics that do not pertain to us individually. Also it presents a possible security risk when talking about specific SIS related issues.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for your feedback!  

The Community currently has a forum titled Enrollment: Family Support.  The Enrollment Family Support forum is a discussion forum for all parents and students that have questions with the Enrollment product.  The forum titled Enrollment: Administrator Support is a forum created for administrators of Enrollment Signature.

The Community forum was created to allow customers to post any question they may have regarding the PowerSchool Community site.  We have seen the Community forum used for customers that do not have the limited access to product pages and we try to assist with all questions that come into the Community.

Jamie H.