Trouble with renewal of password

Highlighted

Trouble with renewal of password

I am trying to log in to apply for another position within the district. It told me that my password wasn't correct so I click to reset it. After reseting it several times, none of the new passwords I have come up with allow me to enter into Teach Newark. What can I do? Is anyone else having this difficulty?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trouble with renewal of password

Thank you for your post in the Community!

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties resetting your password to apply for a position in a school district.  Can you confirm that you are using the district's site to apply for the position and reset your password?  Users often google TalentEd/Unified Talent and it directs the user to another district site.

If you are using the correct district site and continue to experience difficulties, I recommend reaching out to the HR Department within the school district to confirm your account and assist with a password reset.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Explore becoming a mentor today! Email us at mentors@powerschool.com

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trouble with renewal of password

Thank you for your post in the Community!

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties resetting your password to apply for a position in a school district.  Can you confirm that you are using the district's site to apply for the position and reset your password?  Users often google TalentEd/Unified Talent and it directs the user to another district site.

If you are using the correct district site and continue to experience difficulties, I recommend reaching out to the HR Department within the school district to confirm your account and assist with a password reset.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Explore becoming a mentor today! Email us at mentors@powerschool.com

View solution in original post