Transcripts

Russelllb1

Transcripts

I am trying to print transcripts for last year, but they show an incorrect credit percentage and they do not add up correctly. the courses have the correct percentage. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

4 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

It is difficult to troubleshoot sight-unseen but if the transcripts you are running are pulling stored grades I would start by looking at the Historical Grades of the student. If the transcript is using DATs to calculate the "credit percentage" (I am not familiar with that term; we use credit hours in NY), take a look at what the DAT is doing--is is using a GPA method? If so, look at that and see how it is calculating.

Thanks, this help me troubleshoot to a solution.

sburd
Recruit

Any insight on transcripts pulling incorrect weights for active classes?  Historical grades are correct.  And the courses are assigned the correct weights.

Thanks in advance.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sburd

We would need to take a closer look at the transcript so we recommend reaching out to the Technical Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool SIS Support Team on your behalf. The Support Team would be able to help rectify the reason for this issue along with the troubleshooting steps.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!