Technical Contact - Can't Access Chat Support

mwise
Hobbyist

Technical Contact - Can't Access Chat Support

Hi,

I am one of the technical contacts for my school, previously I was able to access both chat and ticket support, however now when I try to launch chat support I receive the message: "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource"

I was advised to post for support here.

Thanks,
Matt

3 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mwise

I have reached out to you via a Private Message to further discuss your access to PowerSchool resources.

You can view your private messages inside the PowerSchool Community by selecting the envelope in the top right corner of any page in the Community to the right of your avatar. 

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
malinne
Trainee

Hi,

I am having the same issue where I cannot access Powerschool support chat. It tells me to reach out to the Community Forum for help. Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you,

Liz

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @malinne,

Resources are accessible based on the role assigned by your school or district.  This article will provide the most common reasons you may receive a message that you do not have access to a resource.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Getting-Started/Hmm-Looks-Like-You-Don-t-Have-Access-Error-Message/b...

I will be reaching out to you through a case to discuss this further as we strive to protect the privacy of our members in Community.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!