Teacher's Passwords Automatically Reset

Highlighted

Teacher's Passwords Automatically Reset

The passwords for my teacher's accounts are getting reset back to the default password. Any ideas why? I know they had a system bug a few years. Did they ever fix it?

PowerSchool SIS

Thanks!

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Teacher's Passwords Automatically Reset

Hello gueragus -

Thank you for your post in the PowerSchool Community.  It is possible that your teacher's account passwords are being reset if a new teacher account data file was recently uploaded to the software and the password field was not formatted properly.  We recommend that you reach out to your District Technical contact for PowerSchool to have them review the issue and submit a support request if necessary.

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

@gueragus wrote:

The passwords for my teacher's accounts are getting reset back to the default password. Any ideas why? I know they had a system bug a few years. Did they ever fix it?

PowerSchool SIS

Thanks!

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!