Teacher Logs

Highlighted
Journeyman

Teacher Logs

I oversee several schools that use the PowerSchool program. I want to be able to see when the last time a teacher logged in to SIS so that I can deactivate accounts to teachers that are no longer working for the school, is there a way to run a report that shows me the last login date of a teacher? 

2 Replies
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Teacher Logs

Hi! @bryantsanchez,

Currently, there is not a report that will display the last login date of a teacher, however, PowerSchool admin should be able to export using the Logins table by navigating to the Start Page > System Administrator > Page and Data Management > Direct Database Export (DDE) > search the teachers table by last_name or teacher_number > take note of the ID for the user.

Once this is completed, admin should be able to export the records by selecting "Export records" and click "submit." 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Teacher Logs

Hi @bryantsanchez,

@MuskanSis mistaken. Thre is indeed a report that will show you Teacher logins. Go to Setup>System>Report of Sign-In Attempts. This report will allow you to search a date range and by user type as well.