Talented References are not recieving emails

allysonpatterson

Talented References are not recieving emails

I have added several references and they are not recieving the generated email to fill out?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Talented References are not recieving emails

Thank you for your post in the Community!

If references are not receiving an email, I recommend ensuring the email addresses to the references are entered correctly.  Once the email addresses are changed or confirmed correct, you will want to reach out to the district to resend the reference emails.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
3 Replies
Community Moderator

Thank you for your post in the Community!

If references are not receiving an email, I recommend ensuring the email addresses to the references are entered correctly.  Once the email addresses are changed or confirmed correct, you will want to reach out to the district to resend the reference emails.

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
vdandibhotla

I have same issue. I filled in 4 references for my application. in the action dropdown box i see only one option "delete". I tried different browsers and also requested my references to check the junk mail. 

Community Moderator

If references have not received the email and the email addresses are correct, I recommend reaching out to the school to resend the email to the references that did not receive the email.

Jamie H.