TalentEd Hire

cherylrice
Journeyman

TalentEd Hire

Hi everyone,

I am currently filling out an application for a job on TalentEd. Unfortunately, I am having problems updating one of my employers for my Employment History.  I need to change the name of my Employer however it does not give me the option to change the name when I click edit.  I also tried to press the Delete Selected button to re-enter the information however it does not do anything.  Is there something else that I can try? 

Thanks!

Cheryl

20 Replies
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @lsonday170,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  We received reports earlier of applicants experiencing issues when attempting to attach documents and submit applications.  It appears this issue has since been resolved.  I recommend attempting again and if you continue to experience this issue, please let us know.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
shellwall13
Trainee

I am running into the same issue.  I transferred my account over from another TalentEd website which was fine, and now my employment section is jumbled, and in correct in this new application.  I am unable to edit or delete employment entries.  This is keeping me from submitting my application.  I emailed support two days ago for assistance, and have yet to hear back?  Any ideas how I can proceed?  I would hate to lose out on an awesome opportunity because of a technical issue.  Thank you in advance.

PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @shellwall13,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  At this time, there is not a workaround to edit employment entries.  We appreciate your patience as the PowerSchool Development team is aware of the reports and working to resolve the issue quickly.  Applicant Support should be following up with you soon.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
scrandall
Trainee

Hi, 

I am having a similar issue where one of my jobs on Employement History was doubled, and now the option to delete is gone (there used to be a box you could click to select the job line, then click "Delete Selected" but the box is now gone, although "Delete Selected" remains, there is no way to utilize it.)  Second, I have three linked accounts, and my references and their replies are saved on two accounts, but on the third, the references' replies have disappeared and now seem to be marked as "Not Replied" even though the replies were originally sent in about eleven months ago.  (And no, there is not a warning about references only being good for one calendar year; even then, we are still within the one calendar year period, and these should not have disappeared.)  What can I do to resolve these issues, as I'm concerned problems with this site might be hindering employment opportunities at this point.

Thanks, 

scrandall

jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

While the Community is a great place for questions and we encourage you to continue posting in the Community for users' best practices, I recommend reaching out to Unified Talent Support to look into your linked accounts and references associated with your accounts.  Support can also provide an update on the issue of deleting work experience.  This issue has been reported to PowerSchool Developers that are working quickly to find the root cause and resolve the ability to delete within applications.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
scrandall
Trainee

Thanks, I did create two separate cases for the two issues. I understand they are aware of the issue and working to resolve it, but with this post going back to April, and it is now two months later, without the issue being resolved system-wide, I have concerns about errors impacting potential employment. I will update when I have some sort of resolution or answer.
jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

I have shared your feedback with the Unified Talent Support Team!  We appreciate you for sharing any updates you receive for other users in the Community!

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Cherryl
Journeyman

I have been on hold for 60 minutes so far can anyone provide support. 

Cherryl

jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for sharing your experience in the Community!

I have shared your wait time with Unified Talent Support!  I see there is a case created for you with Unified Talent Support.  The Support representative should be reaching out to you.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

lake122
Journeyman

FYI to all waiting. I submitted a ticket about six weeks ago. They were very nice, but the answer was "we know its a problem, we are working on it, there is nothing we can do". And the ticket was closed.

So.....yeah. I just created a new profile. I dont think they realize this is people trying to get jobs and feed their families.

Again, very nice people but I dont see any urgency