TalentEd Application Assistant (Administrator)

Danted

TalentEd Application Assistant (Administrator)

2 Replies
Danted

Re: TalentEd Application Assistant (Administrator)

Greetings PowerSchool Representative,

1.) Can I have a phone number where I can reach technical support?

2.) I need the Crystal City ISD TalentEd Applications to be adjusted so that I can be flagged the moment that an applicant affirms a NEPOTISM CONFLICT OF INTEREST. Is this possible? I need an answer asap.

SIncerely,

Dante Delgado

Crystal City ISD

H. R. Director

Dante.delgado@crystalcityisd.org

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: TalentEd Application Assistant (Administrator)

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

There is not a feature within Unified Talent to allow automated notifications to be generated when an applicant affirms a nepotism conflict of interest.  

A view can be created in Application Manager that has the Nepotism Conflict of Interest response as a column in the display so you can quickly see all responses that are Yes.  I have provided the steps below to set up a view within Application Manager.

• To build a view navigate to Tools and click Application Manager. Select the View drop-down box on the right-hand side of the page and click New View.
  • On the next page give the view a name and take note of the columns below. These are the fields that are currently showing in Application Manager. You can add more to this list by selecting Add Column.
  • After clicking Add Column you will be presented with a pop-up window where you can select additional fields for your view. You can search by category in the Section Filter dropdown at the top or you can search by a specific field in the Question Search bar. When the results of your search appear listed below click Add to make a field part of your view. Select Close at the bottom right when you are done.
  • Select the Sharing tab at the top right. Pick the security groups and users you want to have access to this view. Click Save at the bottom right when you are done.
  • You are now able to select the view you created in the View drop-down in Application Manager. If you need to filter the information in your view you can do so by creating a New Search at the top of the page. Use these two tools together to get the precise data you need.
  • Once you have the required information you can export the data in Application Manager to Excel by clicking on the red Export Results button at the bottom of the page.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!