Talent Ed Sign In

Highlighted
Recruit

Talent Ed Sign In

I have a user name and password for applying to school districts in Oregon, but get the following message every time I try to log in-

"An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved at this time or you have logged out of the system. Please login again, and try your task again.We apologize for the inconvenience."

I have been unable to accept job interviews and finish applications-- how can I fix this? I did try clearing my caches and it did not work.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Talent Ed Sign In

Hello @ekmcgraw,

I am sorry about the difficulty you are facing while trying to log into your Unified Talent Applicant account.

If you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps such as resetting the password, disabling remembered passwords in your browser, clearing browser's cache/history, and also using a different browser; please reach out to the Unified Talent Applicant Support team by submitting a support case using this direct link. 

The support team would be glad to take a closer look at your account setup and work with you towards a solution.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!