Student School Association

Highlighted

Student School Association

I have no idea where this question belongs but.....

We are getting dependencies/errors for students that it says Student School Association.  It takes us to their Student Information page but we have no idea what to change or click.  

Any insight is greatly appreciated! 

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Student School Association

Hi @ECastle1,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

Could you please check if there are any students having invalid entry dates to see if that is causing the dependencies/errors?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

I am having this same problem. I have several students that will not publish to AZEDS because of this error. I have looked at the LRE dates and school assignment and everything looks correct but it still won't publish.... 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @amccrickard,

Thank you for reaching out and providing this information.

Since you have confirmed that things look good from your end, we would want to take a look at the set up to see what is causing the issue.  We recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact within your school district who should be able to help you in troubleshooting this further.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!